May 21 2016

Race Cancelled

Due to the adverse weather today we’ve made the decision to cancel the race. We’ve waited as long as we can to see if things would improve, however the open plains of Casuarina let the wind through easily. Some of us will head out there to turn away anyone that hasn’t received the message.