Date(s) - Sat 14/11/2015
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Peel Estate Wines, 290 Fletcher Road, Karnup. 11AM – 5PM
The club will be holding the Annual Awards Day on November 14th 2015. In lieu of the poor response in the past few years it has been decided to try a new approach, and see if we can get more members coming to the event. Instead of the usual Awards Dinner we are holding a family picnic event, where people can bring their family members for an enjoyable afternoon.
Lunch will be catered for by WA Spit Roast from the following Spit Roast menu:
- Prime Yearling Beef with mustard gravy
- Tender Roast Pork with apple sauce or Hot Oven Roast Chicken Drumsticks with gravy
- Succulent Roast lamb with mint sauce
- Served with Steaming Hot Jacket Potatoes with sour cream
- A Baker’s Basket including Freshly Baked Bread Rolls, French Bread Sticks and Butter
- A choice of freshly prepared salads or vegetables
- A choice of three desserts
- Tea or Coffee
A Children’s Menu (under 8) will be supplied consisting of either of the following:
- Beef Lasagne plus 1 bread roll, or
- Chicken drumsticks pack plus 1 bread roll, or
- Kids Party Pack – Party Pie, Sausage Roll, Meatball, Chicken Nugget & Mini Pizza served on a platter
Wines and soft drinks will be supplied by the club with the wines being sourced from Peel Estates Wines. You will need to bring your own beer.
As there is limited seating and shelter at the venue you are requested to bring your own chairs and tables and umbrellas etc.
The cost will be $20 per head and $5 for children under 8.
In order to book the appropriate number of meals we need you to advise Harry Postma of the number of people attending (including Children and their menu choice) and deposit the payment thereof in the club bank account BSB 633108 Ac 124669557 by no later than 31st October 2015.
Please support the club and ensure that this a memorable day.