The PDCC committee held it’s monthly meeting on Tuesday 11Mar14 at the Gary Holland centre in Rockingham. Items discussed were:
- A reminder to all members that if an ambulance is required during any race all races (in all grades) will be stopped.
- The Peel Junior Tour will now be held at the Motorplex on Saturday 17th May 2014.
- Barry Sammels, the Mayor of Rockingham– is now the Club Patron. He will be invited to attend the Club Championships to be held at Smeaton Way at the end of the month.
- Following discussions held at the last committee meeting, suggested alternative sites for racing will now be looked at to determine their suitability.
- Club clothing kits have now been supplied and issued to those who placed an order. There are a few spare kits for sale, these will be advertised on the web site. Further orders are now being taken with an order expected to be placed with the supplier shortly.
- The race director has advised that the last two races at the MotorPlex would be held one on the old course and one on the new course.
- The committee agreed that a quote should be obtained for the manufacture of magnetic signs for the trailer.
- An action on all committee members from the last meeting was the review of the constitution in reference to participation by visitors and race qualification in club championships. It was agreed that no change to the constitution was necessary.
- Club Polo shirts are available for sale and will be advertised on the Website.
- The next meeting will be held on 08Apr14.
As always, club members are encouraged to discuss PDCC related concerns they might have with committee members with a view to improving the club.