The PDCC committee held it’s monthly meeting on Tuesday 14 Oct 14 at the Gary Holland Centre in Rockingham. Some of the items discussed were;
- A potential supplier of a replacement for the club Marquees has been identified. Steve Dodd will make contact with them.
- A volunteer is required to assume responsibility for submitting Traffic Management Plans to the relevant authorities.
- The contact details of club members are not always correct. When registering for 2015 members are asked to check that their contact information (eg. Email address and phone number) is correct.
- Hand cyclists will be racing two races at the Quit Motorplex during the Crit season. Probably prior to club races commencing.
- The order of all graded Crit races this coming season will be E,D,C,B,A to assist in avoiding confusion and to streamline the meet.
- Peter Moyses provided an update on the progress of the track to be located at the Baldivis District Sporting Complex. Still early days yet with track size and layout yet to be determined. Funding has yet to be confirmed.
- The latest order of club cycling kit is to arrive in country in a matter of days.
- The volunteers for the State Team Time Trials are asked to meet outside the “Pinjarra Pub” at approximately 0700 on Sunday 19Oct14. If you haven’t yet volunteered and are able to help out, please contact Adam Wise.
- The PDCC Annual General Meeting will be held after the Criterium to be held at Smeaton Way on Sunday 23Nov14. All members are encouraged to attend.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 28Oct14. As always, club members are encouraged to discuss PDCC related concerns they might have with committee members with a view to improving the club. Or, if you’d prefer, you could perhaps attend the AGM.