The PDCC committee held it’s monthly meeting on Tuesday 14 Apr15 at the Gary Holland centre in Rockingham. Some of the items discussed were;
- The Timekeeper’s Time Trial course has been moved to Nambeelup due to concerns about traffic along Hopelands Road.
- In future, Crit Club Championships will have only one grade on the course at a time.
- The allocation of Club Championship points for Winter races are to be reviewed.
- The committee is to consider the Club’s requirements for the proposed new cycling facility at the Rockingham Regional Cycling Facility at Baldivis. Peter Moyses continues to represent the club at the facility development meetings.
- The committee agreed to provide $500 to each of three riders attending the Australian National Junior Road Race Championships.
- Sponsorship of $1000 has been provided by the Mandurah Murray Mayday for the Peel Junior Tour to be held on Saturday 16M
- Council declined to approve the use of the Wandi course and so will not be used. (See the information provided by Mark earlier on the website).
- The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 12May15.